Abacus Business Computer (ABC POS) is seeking driven, highly energetic associates to join a fast growing, entrepreneurial firm. ABC POS is a top NYC-based technology company specializing in point-of-sale (POS) software, hardware and payment solutions. Since established in 1992, our company has been the premier supplier of Restaurant Management Systems and POS to thousands of successful restaurants and other establishments in both United States and abroad. We have helped many businesses thrive with their entrepreneurship . In ABC POS, we offer you with rewarding opportunities to work directly with business owners and top talents of the industry.
Here's what you'll do as part of the team:
- ProficOverseeing clerical tasks, such as sorting and sending mail
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases
- Great communication skills
- Content creation, including copywriting and graphic design.
- Research and understand the demand and target market for our products and services
- Develop business cases for marketing programs at the proposal stage and make recommendations on marketing tactics
- Work closely with sales team to develop pricing strategies to maximize profits and market share while balancing customer satisfaction
- Organize promotions, conference and events relating to company marketing
- Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives, including impact on lead flow, LTV and retention
- Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate consumer insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications
- Communicate with internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors to ensure successful execution of marketing tactics
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes
Here are the skills and experience you'll need to be successful:
- Bachelor's degree or above in marketing, communications or business
- Excited to work hard in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment building a unique organization
- Previous exposure to SAAS based CRM platforms such as Hubspot, SalesForce, or similar
- Previous point-of-sales experience is a plus
- Sales, consultant or marketing experience is a plus
- Highly skilled with MS PowerPoint, Excel and Word for presentational purposes
And here is what's in it for you:
- Must have great attitude, excellent communication and people skills, integrity and high work ethic
- Associate’s degree or above
- Must be fluent in written and verbal of English AND Mandarin Chinese